To our valued client,
Central Okanagan Massage is happy to announce that we will be resuming massage therapy West Kelowna location as of May 19th under the guidance of CMTBC, RMTBC, PHO.
We are now accepting clients from online booking.
To ensure safety for both our clients and therapists at Central Okanagan Massage, please review the following instructions before coming for an appointment.
- Must confirm have not travelled outside of BC in last 14 days
- Complete 3 pre-screenings: one day prior to your appointment (this will be sent to your email), upon entering the clinic, and inside the treatment room
- If you have a mask, please bring it with you and wear it upon arrival to our clinic.
- Please do not arrive too early for your appointment, our waiting room door will be locked, the therapist will come out to greet you at the time of the appointment
- No cash will be accepted during this time
- arrive unaccompanied unless assistance is needed
- Limited seating in the waiting room
- Receipts will be emailed instead of printed during this time
- Some appt times may be adjusted to ensure adequate time in between clients for enhanced cleaning protocols
- The massage treatment may be cancelled if the client or therapist cannot meet pre-screening criteria
Now, you have gone through the instructions, thank you so much for your continued support and patience through these unprecedented times.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you soon.