Most frequent questions and answers about direct billing for massage therapy.
- Policy number or contract number
- Identification number
- Date of birth
We may need the primary’s name and DOB as well if you are under her/his plan.
It depends on your insurance policy.
Please check with your company or call your insurance company to verify.
Questions you may ask to your insurance company:
- How much can I spend on massage therapy yearly?
- Is there a deductible I should know about?
- How much am I covered on a per treatment basis?
- Do you require a yearly Doctor’s note?
- Do my plan offer Direct Billing, or do you have to submit the receipts yourself?
- When is my calendar year start/end?
Please find insurance company’s phone number on Google, thank you!
Direct billing for massage therapy normally only takes a few minutes to get the results.
According to our statistics, our direct billing success rate is 99%。
However, please be aware that we cannot guarantee direct billing at every appointment due to issues with individual benefits plan, problems with submission portal, Insurance company system maintenance or clinic logistic considerations.
Central Okanagan Massage offers massage therapy direct billing service at no extra charge.
We would like to help, but we have no permission to do so!
- Check with your company
- Call the insurance company
They will be happy to help you finding your policy detail for massage therapy and acupuncture.